This post is to help candidates choose good hospitals for their DNB Obgyn.
Find out all you need to know about OBGYN at hindu rao hospital, Delhi. 1. Academics : Decent. Weekly 2-3 days classes.
2. Stipend : 1 lakh/month ( but u wont get it regularly, lots of issues from management. Salary gets credited once in 2-3 months)
3. Cutting chances : Decent. As a typical medical college daily CS is being done by SR and assisted by DNBs. So u will get to scrub into hell lot of CS. But exposure in gynea surgeries is limited. Those are mostly done by APs, consultants etc.
4. Accommodation : Provided but its tough to get into hostel, as only few rooms available and room given in seniority preference. So you might have to search for accommodation on your own. You will get decent rooms for rent just outside the hospital.
5. Duty hours : Hectic. Weekly twice OPDs, weekly once Family planning OT, weekly knce gynea OT and almost daily emergency OT for CS.
6. Units : 3 units.
7. Case load : Massive.
8. Hospital : 980 bedded, run by Municipal corporation (North MCD) under central govt.
8 bedded ICU. It has NDMC Medical College attached to it under IP university. It also has other DNBs like Anesthesia, Medicine, Ortho, Peads, Surgery, Patho, Dermat, Ophthal etc.
10. No Compulsory Bond post DNB 😊 Ranks who chose this institute last year 8078, 8176, 8294, 8682(OBC)
- Anonymous Contributor
Now share reviews on your hospital/institute to help your peers and juniors.
To view reviews of other hospitals visit - https://www.docguidance.com/best-hospitals-for-dnb
Choose online courses during lockdown instead of waiting for books. Visit - https://shop.docguidance.com/EXAM-COURSES-NEET-SS-FNB-DNB-MS-PRACTICALS-c46662254