Orthopaedic Conferences CME Post graduate PG Teaching Courses
Which Orthopaedic CME Conferences to attend?
This is a common question we hear from our junior colleagues.A very important question too. Which conferences are good , which are worthwhile spending and travelling to.
A few orthopaedic PG teaching courses are very good, and all orthopaedic postgraduates , be it DNB or MS orthopaedics should attend them.
A small list is added here with
1. Calicut orthopaedic PG teaching course - running for the past many years and is the single most course that ranks at the top, that every ortho post graduate should attend during his second or final year.
2. Trivandrum ortho pg course TOPIC- popularly known as TOPIC, this course is renowned for the iminent professors that participate in the case discussions.
3. MAMC Orthopaedic postgraduate training course-
Also highly regarded amongst the alumni.
4. Indore Arihant ortho Pg teaching course
One of the best courses available for clearing the practical exams, headed by Prof D.K. Taneja
5.SCORE - Sri ramachandra orthopaedic teaching course, chennai
6. HOME- Osmania, Hyderabad orthopaedic continuing medical education
7.Madras Medical college orthopaedic pg training course
get updates on the best orthopaedic courses ,fellowships hands on workshops,cadaveric courses, seminars and cme, send whatsapp msg to 9087747888 and register here
Feature your Institute's courses and CMEs on this site, send email with programme details firstname.lastname@example.org